Apologies for multi postings

I don't know what went wrong, for years I've used IE and OE and while I've had little problems before, on this occasion the Outlook Express
seemed to go bananas and sent out multiple copies of my request for info "Suppliers of small amounts o of machinable materials" I even turned my computer off to no avail, as soon as I turned it on again,it started sending more copies. How embarassing, the first time I have contacted your group and this happened.Anyway I've now changed to Firefox and Thunderbird and hope this wont happen again.
Apologies to all
Donwill
[image:
http://www.gifbin.com/bin/250yu273swsw.gif ]
--
willhaney

Don't try to post pictures or HTML in text based usenet groups :-|
Mark Rand RTFM
Mark Rand wrote:

Eh? That's a link, not a picture or HTML?
-- Peter Fairbrother
Works fine when entered through 'RC Groups' (http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t 49395). :)
--
willhaney

<PLONK>
Mark Rand RTFM
Mark Rand Wrote: > <PLONK>Right back at you big boy!
--
willhaney