Clarkson Autolock

I have a very small diameter autolock on a 2MT for my Dore Westbury. It only takes 6 and 10 mm collets and does not have the 1/4 to 5/8 capacity range may father's does (or the top collar with the tommy bar holes for that matter). Has anyone heard of imperial collets in 1/4 and 3/8 for this chuck please?

Reply to
Steve

The catalogue lists 2MT 'S' type Autolock with 1/4" to 5/8" collets.

There is also a Miniature 'S' Autolock with 1/4" or 3/8" collet.

Yours sounds like the latter.

1/4" collet P/N 40083 3/8" collet P/N 40084

Peter

Peter A Forbes