Clarkson autolock metric/imperial collets

Simple question: I've got a 'small' S-type Clarkson autolock chuck wit

the usual four imperial collets: 1/4", 3/8", 1/2" and 5/8". Am correct in thinking that their 'metric' collet range (6mm, 10mm, 12m and 16mm) for this type of chuck are in fact imperial on the outside ie they'll fit my chuck - or would I need to buy another chuck to fi metric cutters

-- Myford Mat

----------------------------------------------------------------------- Myford Matt's Profile:

this thread:

Myford Matt

They do metric collets for the same bodies in all sizes.

Just make sure you get the correct style of collet :-))

Peter

Reply to
Peter A Forbes

Matt,

I've got a small Clarkson chuck and it has a set of the imperial and the metric collets which fit in the same body.

Jim.

Reply to
Jim Guthrie

Peter, Jim