Shipping from the US to the UK.

Can anyone point me to a reliable shipping company that can transfer a crate from the US to the UK, it will contain old machine parts and probably weight in the region of 100lbs.

Joules

Reply to
Joules

Starting from where?

I've got a couple of small gensets in the southern end of New York state waiting to come over, might be able to do something if you're not is a hurry.

Peter

Reply to
Peter A Forbes

THanks Peter, mine is based in California, so it would probably be as much getting it overland to New York... But thanks for the offer. Likewise if anything crops up for you in California, thats where my friend is. Hence us trying to work something out.

Joules

Reply to
Joules