Cold, Christmas-coming. Lergies - is anyone getting any work done?

Title says it all, I think.
My workshop is inside and centrally heated, but even that hasn't helped against lergies and preparations for Xmas.

-- Peter Fair

My workshop is in Qatar, I still have the AC on full.
On Sun, 12 Dec 2010 04:04:31 -0800 (PST), SimonH

I guess its better to be in Quatar than have catarrh...
I'll get my coat...
Regards, Tony

My shop is at 10C, not bad since I'm installing the repair parts I make outdoors below freezing. I finally got the truck running yesterday, now need to fit a new (to me) hydraulic pump in the tractor before it snows: http://picasaweb.google.com/KB1DAL/HomeMadeMachines#5107452241925535618
No, not everyone in the US keeps their house real warm. Mine's 14C right now, maybe I should light a fire.
jsw