College Engineering gear hobber castings set

Welcome back, John! We've missed your posts; it has been quite a while since we've heard from you. Stick around, OK?

Reply to
Robert Swinney

Thanks for the comprehensive reply - I guess it confirms the conclusion I'd already arrived at that electronic synchronisation on a vertical milling machine is probably more flexible and less trouble (though given the cost of encoders not likely to be cheaper).

Thanks to all who replied on this topic - much food for thought.

David

Reply to
mangled_us