Cry for help?

as it says,or just trying to help the poor unread get their writings to a wider audience? No offence David,just initial thoughts when I saw the advert on homeworkshop.org

"Information Books/Magazines Hi There I have taken over as editor of Model Engineer. If anyone has submitted an article in the last 3 years and has not seen it published or had a reply, please contact me about submitting it again.

David Clark david.clark[ at ]myhobbystore.com

01847 821136 Thurso Scotland"
Reply to
mark