Cry for help?

as it says,or just trying to help the poor unread get their writings
to a wider audience?
No offence David,just initial thoughts when I saw the advert on
homeworkshop.org
"Information
Books/Magazines
Hi There I have taken over as editor of Model Engineer. If anyone has
submitted an article in the last 3 years and has not seen it published
or had a reply, please contact me about submitting it again.
David Clark
david.clark[ at ]myhobbystore.com
01847 821136
Thurso