Custom made handtool?

Hi, can anyone help me? I'm looking to develop a handtool to do a special job; I'm not sure if one exists already, but I doubt it. Does anyone know how to go about doing this (I'm not from an engineering background). What I want the tool (which I imagine to look like a pair of bolt-cutters or pliers) to do is cut a piece of steel wire (approx

1-2 mm thick) and, in the same single action, form the end for the wire that is left into a small loop of around 3 mm internal diamater by bending and overlapping. I presume the cutting part is easy. I imagine the bending would involve a rotating anvil component that would bend the wire end around a central circular pin. Anyone know if such a tool exists? If not do you know of anyone who could make a prototype (and roughly how much this would cost)? Thanks for your help.
Reply to
Richard C