digital ME

Am I dreaming or is there a possibility that Magicalia (knock forehead to ground), which is a digital publisher, would put out Model Engineer in digital form like - about 100 years for a hundred bucks? Would certainly save a lot of frustration for many - especially if it was searchable. Mike in BC

Reply to
Michael Gray

T'would appear that you're dreaming. Actions speak louder than words and as far as ME and MEW are concerned the actual digital action has been zip. MEW has improved under David Clark's editorship though.

Rather odd that they don't even mention ME or MEW on their website anymore or am I just a conspiracy theorist?

Charles

Reply to
Charles Ping

I believe they have been known to read emails though! Martin

Reply to
Martin Whybrow
21:21:41 GMT, Michael Gray

Yes but not directly. They can only read emails when they are printed like the BBC do. Alan

Reply to
jackary