digital ME

Am I dreaming or is there a possibility that Magicalia (knock forehead to ground), which is a digital publisher, would put out Model Engineer in
digital form like <National Geographic> - about 100 years for a hundred bucks? Would certainly save a lot of frustration for many - especially if it was searchable. Mike in BC

T'would appear that you're dreaming. Actions speak louder than words and as far as ME and MEW are concerned the actual digital action has been zip. MEW has improved under David Clark's editorship though.
Rather odd that they don't even mention ME or MEW on their website anymore or am I just a conspiracy theorist?
Charles

I believe they have been known to read emails though! Martin
--

MEW has improved under David Clark's editorship though.

Yes but not directly. They can only read emails when they are printed like the BBC do. Alan