Elga jig borer

I have just acquired an Elga, the seller told me it had a 30int taper but I have now discovered it has the same taper as a Newall 1520 machine. I have nothing to fit this taper, do I remain patient and search on Ebay or is there anywhere else I might get an adaptor. Is it possible to turn the taper without having a similar taper to copy? Thanks in advance .

Reply to
meghantheterrier

Measure the taper as best you can, make one to those dimensions, fit it with some blue and adjust till you get a good pattern.

Then you can make a whole load to suit.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin