KNEX?

In scientific and engineering programmes on the telly, KNEX seems to have displaced Meccano and Lego.

Any comments, experiences?

Reply to
Gareth's Downstairs Computer

Been around years. Our children had some- along with other construction kits.

Not as good as Meccano, it is more for younger children, ours soon out grew it. It always reminded me of the cheapo system based on straws and plastic joints.

Reply to
Brian Reay