Linear Ways

I have some linear ways for sale. Would be ideal for a CNC machine, or other projects. They are pretty hefty items, the rails are about 30mm square and 2.3M long -they could be cut shorter but would probably need cutting with a grinding wheel as they are usually hardened. I have four rails and four linear bearings (the recirculating ball type). Looking for £200 for the lot. These are brand new, still in the wrappers. Would definitely need collecting (unless you really hate your local postie!). I'm just of J22 of the M1.

Regards

Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Steele