Source/recommendation for linear bushing/bearing

Hello, I am looking for a set of 16mm open linear bushings/bearings. I was originally looking at VXB:

I've read some negative reviews about their quality. This is a hobby project, and $25/ea. Is very attractive price, but I'd appreciate your input/suggestions. Buying just the bearings and machining pillows is not really an option, and the only machine I have access too is my friends Sherline mill, and that won't do 2" long 28mm dia. hole. I already have the slides (rails), so they need to be 16 mm.

Thank you in advance.

Regards Yuriy

Reply to
Croosh

Try ebay, use linear pillow blocks and super pillow blocks for your search. You should get several hundred returns.

Best Regards Tom.

Reply to
azotic