VXB bearings are bad

I ordered $500 6002 and 6003 bearings from

www,VXB.com , rip off ,

Looked good on outside , the cage is dragging .

I have purchased from Fastenal , and got good quality and service .

the Fastenal bearings were very smooth .

Reply to
werty

I ordered $500 6002 and 6003 bearings from

www,VXB.com , rip off ,

Looked good on outside , the cage is dragging .

I have purchased from Fastenal , and got good quality and service .

the Fastenal bearings were very smooth .

Reply to
werty

Did you contact VXB about this, before posting this message? Did they refuse to replace them or refund your money? Nobody can guarantee that every item they sell will perform perfectly in every circumstance. It's the service you get after the sale that makes the difference between a good company and a bad one. I got bearings from VXB and they seem to work fine; they were inexpensive too. I found the company quite responsive when I sent them email; I got a reply right away, and on a Saturday too...

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew Werby

I contacted VXB , they said i did not know how to test bearings , it was hard grease .. Try that story on your local BB store !!

Its about business reputation and competition . . everyone must compete , fairly , justly . as i do .

VXB does NOT compete , they are using the E.E.O.C. laws to get tax breaks to keep their doors open .

Thats unAmerican , unconstitutional . . There are other Non-Minority , "unsupported" businesses in America, that are struggling to sell Ball Bearings .

When we see this corruption , we must report it . Nothing i have posted is a deception . Now how many others have been Jewed by VXB ?

VXB is selling bad product , and taking our tax dollars , to subsidize sales .

Thats unjust , unconstitutional ..

But a Policemans "Miranda" card has not

" No citizen shall be denied access to due process of law "

10,000 US Police , in ClubFed for theft , selling drugs and prostitution ...

No 14th !! we cant stop them , they have guns ....

150,000 police , behind bars , awaiting trial for crimes of their bosses .....

messagenews: snipped-for-privacy@q2g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
werty

Did they tell you what kind of grease was in them? Chevron SRI Poly Urea had problems with crystallization when they sat a while and would rumble on start up. After running a few minutes, the crystals would break up and the bearing would run quietly. The new standard is Exxon PolyRex EM.

Reply to
REMOVE