London ME exhibition

is this weekend.
Any good? Anybody going?
Peter Fairbrother

Just got back - the sad news is that there are no bacon rolls!
This morning wasn't as crowded as I remember from the previous years' friday mornings so there was more chance to chat to exhibitors.
Chester only had a small stand so no chance of trying their machines and comparing with those of Warco and Axminster.
The models on display were interesting of a high standard.
I enjoyed it although as usual, unlike the Midlands Show, there are no talks.
Alan
--
snipped-for-privacy@argonet.co.uk
snipped-for-privacy@riscos.org