Metric sub 1mm taps?

morning all. I need to make some very small threaded bits. I could do with some 0.4 - 0.8 metric taps of reasonable quality.
watch makers supply houses do them, but I'd like to keep my arms and legs. Anyone got suggestions for where to obtain them? Dave
dave sanderson wrote:

Tracy tools might have something or tapdie.com could be worth a look
Drill Service http://www.drill-service.co.uk/Product.asp?Parent 0020000000&ToolA6 do 0.6 and 0.8
Sorry - don't know how to pu in a proper link with Google
Roger Woollett On Saturday, 24 January 2015 10:04:37 UTC, dave sanderson wrote:

On 24/01/15 10:04, dave sanderson wrote:

I have no idea of the quality, and the smallest tap in the set is 0.6mm, but the price won't even make you wince ..
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/5-small-taps-and-dies-0-6mm-to-1mm-/391038045741?pt=UK_Jewellery_Watches_WatchAccessories_SpareParts_SM&hash=item5b0baf0e2d
-- Peter Fairbrother