Reply to
Mike

Ta, but how do I find it?

Alan

Reply to
Alan Holmes

Use the internet :^)

Guy Griffin

No, that website is Frimley and Ascot, not Ascot. No doubt very good but I have no knowledge.

Mike

Reply to
Mike

In message , Alan Holmes writes

Number ten (I think) coach park at the race course. Just by, and to the north, of the new tunnel under the track. The secretary is Derek Alsford. Activity there most Sundays I believe.

Mike

Reply to
Mike

Thanks, I'll get off my backside and go down there now!

Reply to
Alan Holmes