Model Power Boats - Hobbs - 1929

A stunning book still of great value to model engineers today - includes hard to find details on paddle steamer propeller design.
Check it out on e bay - just go to ebay search and paste in the item number 250513739699
Sorry to intrude here but I think this is a real gem that should go straight to the right guy and not sit on a bookshop shelf for years..
Bob

Bob -
The item shows just US postage, no other country. You k=might want to broaden that to UK as well, given the readership of this NG.
Regards, Tony
bob wrote:

There's another already on ebay with a "buy it now" of 35 quid; at least it's in England, so the postage is OK.
Alternatively, bookfinder.com lists around 30 copies at the moment, with prices from 20-50 pounds (with an outlier at 150 pounds!)
BugBear
bugbear wrote:

Amazon have a copy at 10 ( or rather one of the second hand sellers who use Amazon ;) ) I've seen a couple of nice books on the list here in the past, and then found much more reasonably priced copies somewhere ... and I think one is worth 200 if you believe the American book sellers :) I paid 10 including postage.
--
Lester Caine - G8HFL

You will