Noisy glow worm 35SXi

Recently had a glow-worm 35SXi fitted in the back of the garage and it sometimes makes a significant roaring noise - if it were in the kitchen this would be really annoying. I'd heard that condensing boilers were noisier than the bog-standard ones but are they supposed to "roar"? Has anyone else got a 35SXi?

Dave

Reply to
Dave

SORRY! Wrong group.

Reply to
Dave

Got a 2.5TDi and that's not too bad below 80. After 80 you don't steer it, you aim it.

-- Regards,

John Stevenson Nottingham, England.

John Stevenson

I have to say that Stevenson bloke is in a class of his own. I don't know about paying the germans for a news feed I think John is much better value!

Steve

Reply to
Steve

Is that how you fitted yours to the back of the garage?

Regards, Tony

Reply to
Tony Jeffree

Garage ?????? Pray tell what a garage is.

-- Regards,

John Stevenson Nottingham, England.

John Stevenson

I have a wall-mounted Glow-worm in my kitchen (18Hxi) and it runs almost completely silent, the only time it can be heard is if the whole house is quiet and is very much quieter than our previous system.

Reply to
Neil Ellwood

Its a kind of large shed that you knock down to make room for building a decent-sized workshop ;-)

Regards, Tony

Reply to
Tony Jeffree