Nylon Bar Supplier

Hi all,

I'm look for some square nylon bar, about 30mm by 75mm or a similar kind of size. Does anyone know of a reasonably priced supplier?

Need to make some spacers for my motorcycle mirrors. The stitching on the elbows of my jacket is fun to look at for a short while, but I'd really like to size the polis sneaking up behind me...

Also some 80mm dia bar to make crash bungs out of would be useful.

Cheers,

Zed

Reply to
zedbert