Caradoc steam tractor

Does anyone know when there was a serialation of the building of Mr Haines Caradoc steam tractor in Model Engineering. Pete

Reply to
pete

I believe it`s John Haining. Pete

Reply to
pete

John Haining

It will only work in IE so don't bother trying with any other browser :( ) Search - By Title Search Criteria - Caradoc Gives Issue 3962 (1994) onwards. ( And I should have every copy of that here :) )

Reply to
Lester Caine

Why make sweeping statements that aren't true? It works in Opera.

Reply to
John Montrose

In message , John Montrose writes

Reply to
Mike Hopkins

OK *LAST* time I was doing some heavy work in it I *HAD* to switch to IE, and I could not get at it from the Linux box.

Just tried again, and all I get when searching is 'Sorry, but the search field is too short.' on SeaMonkey and *FIREFOX*

Konqueror actually displays results now, which it did not some time ago, and when this site was last discussed several people agreed that searching only worked for them while using IE - hence the heads up :(

Reply to
Lester Caine

And in mozilla and galeon.

Reply to
Neil Ellwood

Which version of Moz do you have the search working with? It is the search results that do not display and Moz 1.5 is another browser that this does not work with here.

Reply to
Lester Caine