Caradoc steam tractor

Does anyone know when there was a serialation of the building of Mr Haines Caradoc steam tractor in Model Engineering. Pete

I believe it`s John Haining. Pete
pete wrote:

John Haining http://www.itech.net.au/modelengineer / ( It will only work in IE so don't bother trying with any other browser :( ) Search - By Title Search Criteria - Caradoc Gives Issue 3962 (1994) onwards. ( And I should have every copy of that here :) )
--
Lester Caine - G8HFL
-----------------------------

Why make sweeping statements that aren't true? It works in Opera.

Works with Firefox too!
--
Mike Hopkins
CSME <http://www.cheltsme.org.uk>
Mike Hopkins wrote:

OK *LAST* time I was doing some heavy work in it I *HAD* to switch to IE, and I could not get at it from the Linux box.
Just tried again, and all I get when searching is 'Sorry, but the search field is too short.' on SeaMonkey and *FIREFOX*
Konqueror actually displays results now, which it did not some time ago, and when this site was last discussed several people agreed that searching only worked for them while using IE - hence the heads up :(
--
Lester Caine - G8HFL

And in mozilla and galeon.
--
Neil
Reverse ie and delete l for email.
Neil Ellwood wrote:

Which version of Moz do you have the search working with? It is the search results that do not display and Moz 1.5 is another browser that this does not work with here.
--
Lester Caine - G8HFL