Paguro Marine Diesel Generator FREE with provisos!

I have a Paguro 4000 3.5Kw Marine Water cooled diesel generator in bits! A project that ran out of space and time. The unit is available FOC to someone who can put it back together. It will need about £250 spent on a new rotor and coupling but I am fairly sure that everything is there including new valves gaskets etc. This is the unit

The unit is in Cheltenham and you will need an estate or similar as it is in two bins plus the seperate fibreglass system casing.

I would like it to go soon if possible.

Thanks for the interest. Richard

Reply to
Richard Edwards

As they say on Freecycle "Sorry" Taken STC

Richard

Reply to
Richard Edwards

Damn, I was short on proviso's too!