PEELABLE MASKANT

Okay - I've got a urgent need. I'm doing some anodising and have finally come to the conclusion that the pressed fittings in the aluminium are making too much of a mark on the apposing surface. I therefore need to put these in before the anodising stage. Any ideas where I could get a peelable maskant that isn't going to disolve in the 5% sulphuric acid @

72deg that I can buy in the UK?

Thanks,

Reply to
James