round gauge plate?

Is there a round equivalent for ground flat stock, ie a round
oil-hardening steel?
Silver steel is water-hardening and doesn't get as hard or as strong as gp.
Any names to look out for/google?
-- Peter F
Reply to
Peter Fairbrother
Loading thread data ...
O1 silver steel is oil hardening , W1 is water hardening silver steel. Use 01 .
Reply to
West Yorks Steel lists round O1
Hth Dave
Reply to
dave sanderson

PolyTech Forum website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.