Shed roofing

and
foot
delivery
varieties that

the extra

I'd second that. I roofed what we call the 'New Chicken Shed' but what actually will be my wood work shop in 100mm PU foam sandwich. It's good stuff if a little heavy in the longer lengths. During the recent cold spells it stayed nice an warm in there. There is a chap on ebay who sells over-runs and seconds. I ordered it from him and a little flat bed delivered it the following day - amazing service.
AWEM

One thing that happens on shed roofs comprising tongue and groove is movement between the planks causing the felt to split. If you re-felt it's really worth the effort of sticking some thin plywood sheet up there first.
Julian.
On Fri, 26 Mar 2010 19:35:39 +0000, The Other Mike

Ruberoid 's blue book provides full information on how to lay built up roofs, and will give sufficient information to be able to determine why some roofs last no time at all. The different types of 'felt' and their application(s) are explained. Follow the instuctions and the roof should last at least 25 years. Getting some 'felt roofer' to follow the guidance given is often impossible, and hence crap felt roofs.
See http://products.ihs.com/cis/Doc.aspx?AuthCode=&DocNum (2638
--
brightside S9

I opted for Onduline over OSB board for my new workshop - corrugated bitumen impregnated fibre. The cost difference for the materials was minimal from felt and it went on in a afternoon (6 x 3m), with no mess, nasty glue and all the hassles of felt. Life is 15 to 20 years which may just about see me out, but even then it will be easier to rip off than felt anyway,
Rob