stauffer lubricator

Would anyone have a Stauffer lubricator (grease cup) for sale, or know of a
manufacturer or supplier?
I'm specifically after a #7 size in cast iron. (2.5'' diameter) Failing that
then the closest to it. Ebay and Google have been useful but I've only found
smaller sizes - #7 seems a bit elusive!
Cheers Julian.
Reply to
Loading thread data ...
Failing that
...he he... reminds me of my miss spent youth - packing them with sodium chlorate & sugar, lighting the powder in the hole and retiring to a (hopefully) safe distance. Very effective explosive. I remember once nextdoor rampaging round complaining that a blackbird had fallen dead at her feet from the shrapnel - shame my parents were entertaining the Bishop at the time - oh was I in trouble
Reply to
Andrew Mawson

PolyTech Forum website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.