stauffer lubricator

Would anyone have a Stauffer lubricator (grease cup) for sale, or know of a manufacturer or supplier?

I'm specifically after a #7 size in cast iron. (2.5'' diameter) Failing that then the closest to it. Ebay and Google have been useful but I've only found smaller sizes - #7 seems a bit elusive!

Cheers Julian.

Reply to
Julian

Failing that

...he he... reminds me of my miss spent youth - packing them with sodium chlorate & sugar, lighting the powder in the hole and retiring to a (hopefully) safe distance. Very effective explosive. I remember once nextdoor rampaging round complaining that a blackbird had fallen dead at her feet from the shrapnel - shame my parents were entertaining the Bishop at the time - oh was I in trouble

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson