Thackeray washer supplier needed

Delurking in search of help.
I'm looking for a supplier/stockist of Thackeray Washers (helical spring
washers, similar in form to a keyring ). I
only need a few hundred to start and then a few thousand. Several makers are
happy to make me what I want, but in vast
quantities, which ups the price of prototypes just a touch! I'm hoping to find
that one of you may know of a supplier
who offers a range.
Any suggestions would be gratefully appreciated.
I've also posted this query to the stationary engines group, which is where I
normally reside!
Thanks and Regards,
Arthur Griffin
Reply to
Arthur G
Spring steel productions in Walthamstow might be worth a try ?
Reply to
Nospam
Thanks, guys.
Got a source sorted out with an off-group reply.
Regards, Arthur G
Reply to
Arthur G
Arthur, Would you mind posting details of supplier. Some of here may be interested. Regards GeoffH Norfolk - UK not VA
Reply to
GeoffH
It was our local supplier who had some on the shelf and could supply boxes of 1000 to the size Arthur wanted.
Alfast Engineering Supplies 01582 418498 Keith/Kevin/Gary
Peter -- Peter A Forbes Prepair Ltd, Luton, UK snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk
Prepair Ltd