Thackeray washer supplier needed

Delurking in search of help.

I'm looking for a supplier/stockist of Thackeray Washers (helical spring washers, similar in form to a keyring ). I only need a few hundred to start and then a few thousand. Several makers are happy to make me what I want, but in vast quantities, which ups the price of prototypes just a touch! I'm hoping to find that one of you may know of a supplier who offers a range.

Any suggestions would be gratefully appreciated.

I've also posted this query to the stationary engines group, which is where I normally reside!

Thanks and Regards, Arthur Griffin

Reply to
Arthur G

Spring steel productions in Walthamstow might be worth a try ?

Reply to
Nospam

Thanks, guys.

Got a source sorted out with an off-group reply.

Regards, Arthur G

Reply to
Arthur G

Arthur, Would you mind posting details of supplier. Some of here may be interested. Regards GeoffH Norfolk - UK not VA

Reply to
GeoffH

It was our local supplier who had some on the shelf and could supply boxes of 1000 to the size Arthur wanted.

Alfast Engineering Supplies 01582 418498 Keith/Kevin/Gary

Peter

Prepair Ltd