Thread question

A piece of Cod which passeth all understanding? JW²

Reply to
JW²

That would be on threadfin salmon. (Aussie fish)

Reply to
Kevin(Bluey)

They are just herring about.

Reply to
Neil Ellwood

The tidy workshop ... a plaice for everything wherein we have a whale of a time and seal our fate except that our wives say we shouldn't be so shellfish about it when in response we become the dogfish-in-the-manger?

Reply to
Amateur Machinist

On a scale of 1 to 10, I'd give that a 5

Regards, Tony

Reply to
Tony Jeffree

More like floundering...

Regards, Tony

Reply to
Tony Jeffree

It all sounds fishy to me.

Reply to
David

....and its crests

Reply to
Mike

But surely the flank angles are measured in English degrees for accuracy? Alan

Reply to
jackary

I hope this thread doesn't get too p[protracted.

Reply to
lemelman

On or around Fri, 14 Nov 2008 23:12:51 +0000, John Stevenson enlightened us thusly:

There's something fishy about that comment.

Reply to
Austin Shackles