Thread question

On Sun, 16 Nov 2008 06:11:27 -0600, Neil Ellwood

More like floundering...
Regards, Tony

It all sounds fishy to me.
--
Best regards,
Dave Colliver.

On a scale of 1 to 10, I'd give that a 5 <G>
Regards, Tony
Tony Jeffree wrote:

That would be on threadfin salmon. (Aussie fish)
--
Kevin (Bluey)
On or around Fri, 14 Nov 2008 23:12:51 +0000, John Stevenson

There's something fishy about that comment.

Sorry you didn't see the joke
John
On Fri, 14 Nov 2008 19:34:10 +0000, Bob Minchin

....and its crests

But surely the flank angles are measured in English degrees for accuracy? Alan
jackary wrote:

I hope this thread doesn't get too p[protracted.
--
Regards, Gary Wooding

Are you confusing yourself perhaps? The 2BA is close to a 5mm coarse but the 0BA is almost identical to a 6mm coarse other than the thread angle. They both have a 6mm o/d and 1mm pitch.
--
Dave Baker

or 25.4 tpi in old money :)