Town Woodhouse mill relisted on ebay

For anyone looking for a small Bridgeport-type turret mill, the Town Woodhouse that I mentioned has been relisted.

He hasn't improved the pics, you still get a crick in your neck looking and they don't tell you much :-(

I know absolutely nothing about this particular machine, no connection whatever, it may for all I know be dog rough, but AFAIR it will have

9 spindle speeds, 1 hp motor, 36" x 9" table, 30 int spindle, & this one has a power table feed. Nice micrometer downfeed, much better than the BP, and ?3-speed? power downfeed. There should be a mounting for slotting head at the back of the ram.

BTW I think I've still got a copy of the manual for one.

Tim

Tim Leech