Turcite strips

Sorry!

I know there was a thread (I have the subjects) recently about Turcite strips (self-adhesive on one side) and where to get them (or not) from.

Unfortunately, Google doesn't find it (or is it just me?). And my news-reader doesn't keep the message-body. :-(

Does anybody have a source at hand? Or even better a strip (around 20mm wide, 1200 mm long)? Any other brand would be welcome too. Moglice doesn't have such strips.

Nick

Reply to
Nick Mueller