Type metal

Has anyone a small quantity of type metal I can relieve them of for beer tokens? Either as a lump or as actual type?

I need to cast a slug into the undamaged inner end of a female spline so that I can make a shaper tool to produce a replacement. (Type metal contains small amounts of antimony which expands on cooling thus foming a tight and accurate cast)

(The slug I need will be about 20mm diam by 10mm thick)

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

Can do, just need an address. Contact me off group if you wish henry dot farley at ntlworld dot com

Henry

Reply to
Dragon

You have mail!