Type metal

Has anyone a small quantity of type metal I can relieve them of for beer tokens? Either as a lump or as actual type?
I need to cast a slug into the undamaged inner end of a female spline
so that I can make a shaper tool to produce a replacement. (Type metal contains small amounts of antimony which expands on cooling thus foming a tight and accurate cast)
(The slug I need will be about 20mm diam by 10mm thick)
AWEM
"Andrew Mawson" > wrote in message

Can do, just need an address. Contact me off group if you wish henry dot farley at ntlworld dot com
Henry

for
spline
metal