Search Posts

I know many of you guys don't use Google Groups but I used to find the search facility handy. Lately it fails to find anything on even a basic search like "Lathe Tools", anyone have the same problem or have an alternative to search the archive.

regards

Keith

Reply to
wheelfelloff

This problem has been mentioned on other groups - presumably Google are on the case. Bit of an own-goal from the search engine experts!!

They are aware of the issue

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

issue

Thanks Bob, at least I know it is not me - this time. It might be my dislike of large over-complicated "solutions" but I feel that Google, in the drive to increase revenue, has added so many functions that they have completely lost the original clean and simple search engine that made it so popular in the first place. Oh for DOS 5.0 and the original Google sans targeted advertising, images etc etc etc..

Best regards

Keith

Reply to
wheelfelloff