Search Posts

I know many of you guys don't use Google Groups but I used to find the
search facility handy. Lately it fails to find anything on even a
basic search like "Lathe Tools", anyone have the same problem or have
an alternative to search the archive.
regards
Keith
Reply to
wheelfelloff
This problem has been mentioned on other groups - presumably Google are on the case. Bit of an own-goal from the search engine experts!!
They are aware of the issue

Bob
Reply to
Bob Minchin
issue
Thanks Bob, at least I know it is not me - this time. It might be my dislike of large over-complicated "solutions" but I feel that Google, in the drive to increase revenue, has added so many functions that they have completely lost the original clean and simple search engine that made it so popular in the first place. Oh for DOS 5.0 and the original Google sans targeted advertising, images etc etc etc..
Best regards
Keith
Reply to
wheelfelloff