Tried an Archive search yet?

I notice so many posts that ask the same questions over and over. Another lister told me that a good way to find answers to questions is to go to "GOOGLE" and do an advanced search on the groups tab. There, one can ask a question or use key words and phrases to do a search of a newsgroup. So if you have a question about TIG vs MIG just type in that search string and select the sci.engr.joining.welding newsgroup and you will be amazed at the amount of information you will find. If you still aren't satisfied by your search at least you've gained some knowledge and can write the newsgroup a "newly minted" question. IMHO

Ebby

O/A and TIG welder of amateur standing.

Reply to
Ebby

If all the questions have been answered in Google, why do we need the newsgroup at all?

Steve

Reply to
Desert Traveler

Sometimes things change and there is a new best answer. Happens most in fields as economics.

Dan

Reply to
Dan Caster