abt control nets

hello everyone im the new member of this group..hope every one will help each other n me...
n can i know the detail note on controlnet and devicenet
communications in plcs?
: hello everyone im the new member of this group..hope every one will : help each other n me... : : n can i know the detail note on controlnet and devicenet : communications in plcs?
This question is too broad for a newsgroup thread. A very good place to find information on Control Net and Device Net is www.odva.org. A very good place to get information from people that have used either or both field buses is www.plcs.net, but you better make your questions very specific. Ask questions that take only 1 paragraph to answer.
Peter Nachtwey