Vulcan Beam Engine drawings.

I have acquired a set of castings for the Vulcan Beam Engine featured in the Model Engineer construction series started in October 1954. Would
any kind soul happen to have a set of drawings languishing on a shelf somewhere that they are willing to exchange for beer tokens?
--
Regards, Gary Wooding
Gary Wooding wrote:

Are these not to your fancy?