Bridgeport draw bars looking for a home

Sorting out some stuff just now I realised I still have two unused replacement Bridgeport (type M) draw bars. I collected these amongst a
pile of stock from a company that closed down about six years ago and all they have done is collect dust so if anyone wants them, let me know. They are in Felixstowe and free to anyone who can collect, unless the pub is open in which case they will cost a pint of Adnams.