Bridgeport Boss Needs New Home

We have a bridgeport Boss 3 that has been sitting in the corner for about three years, we need the space, it needs a new home. We are open
to offers, we are located about 70 miles north of Seattle Wa.
On Sat, 05 Nov 2005 21:44:54 GMT, Jon Petrzelka

Average price of a Boss in California, running or not, is about $500-900
Just a heads up for those interested. They make marvelous retrofit millers if the original guts are bad.
Gunner
Confronting Liberals with the facts of reality is very much akin to clubbing baby seals. It gets boring after a while, but because Liberals are so stupid it is easy work." Steven M. Barry