Which Lathe (groan)

You could always try the nice Mr. Lyons that was suggested to you a while back. I'm sure you've still got the number....

Reply to
moray

It dosn't get better than this! You lucky guys!

Cheers Brian

Reply to
brian

I'm sure Arc are now breathing a sigh of relief.

Regards, Tony

Reply to
Tony Jeffree

A London number was it?

Regards, Tony

Reply to
Tony Jeffree

Save having to put it in the bin when a "dispute" arrises !

Noses, faces and cutting come to mind.

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson
10:50:17 +0100, "G.A.Evans G4SDW"

Andrew

You beat me to it again! I was just typing out that the real reason was that Arc don't sell things wrapped in old news papers and his first purchase would need to be a bigger bin.

A bit of a dissapointment to me though as I'm waiting for a follow up to "the ode"........ priceless.

Regards

Keith

Reply to
jontom_1uk

I think you mean the T (for training) hasn't got screwcutting. AFAIK the C has screwcutting but no power cross feed.

Russell

Reply to
Russell

On or around Sat, 19 May 2007 17:38:39 +0100, Russell enlightened us thusly:

You might be right. It's a while since I read the info.

sadly, the AUD is too small for the work I have for it.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

The reason for that is that the best businesses choose who to do business with. Best bet is for you to by a Super X3 off Hugh and leave the rest of us in peace. Sounds like you deserve each other.

Steve

Reply to
Steve W

Perhaps its time to put the Mr.Evans issue to rest. He is entitled to his opinion.

In Hughs favour, he is trying to market his wares. He just needs to be guided into being more open.

Super X3 manual version has limitation on maximum speed. The board and motor issue appears to have been resolved when JS and I checked it last.

May be it is better as a Syil CNC. I don't know. The CNC version of SX3 in not made under the SIEG umbrella. There is no joint venture agreement between SIEG and Siel. SIEG sells manual machines to Syil in the same way as they sell to any one else. For marketing Syil products, to imply or use suggestive language on Syil websites indicating that they are the CNC arm of SIEG would be a misrepresentation.

Ketan - ARC

Reply to
Ketan Swali