WTD: Tiny pieces of Titanium sheet

Would anyone in this newsgroup be able to supply me with 12 x sheets of

1mm thick titanium, dimensions 60mm x 4mm?

Even better would be 9 of the above, and three of 1.5mm thick, with equal dimensions.

Better still would be a stronger alloy that is not too brittle. (Needs to bend approx 2mm across about 30mm of the length.)

Many thanks

Odie

Reply to
Odie Ferrous

No Ti, but I can do a single piece of Inconel sheet 90 x 60 x 0.75 mm thick. Any use?

I think it's 625, may be 600 though.

Reply to
Peter Fairbrother

Just checked, it's actually Haynes 230. So if you want to use it at 1000C or more in air ...

Reply to
Peter Fairbrother

Peter,

If Odie does not want it, I would be interested. Suggest you mail me at david dot dlittlewood dot co dot uk - let me know how much.

David

Reply to
David Littlewood

Feel free, David - not quite up to spec here.

Odie

Reply to
Odie Ferrous

eBay seller daz670_0 has 1mm Ti sheet. No idea of sizes or prices.

Reply to
Peter Fairbrother

Thanks Peter.

Only 5mm bar ends on offer at the moment AFAICS. Will keep an eye on him, for reasons explained earlier, or contact him.

David

Reply to
David Littlewood

He doesn't advertise the sheet - you will have to contact him. He has lots of Ti, in lots of sizes, available all the time.

Ususl disclaimer

Reply to
Peter Fairbrother