WTD: Tiny pieces of Titanium sheet

Would anyone in this newsgroup be able to supply me with 12 x sheets of 1mm thick titanium, dimensions 60mm x 4mm?
Even better would be 9 of the above, and three of 1.5mm thick, with
equal dimensions.
Better still would be a stronger alloy that is not too brittle. (Needs to bend approx 2mm across about 30mm of the length.)
Many thanks
Odie
--
Retrodata
www.retrodata.co.uk
Odie Ferrous wrote:

No Ti, but I can do a single piece of Inconel sheet 90 x 60 x 0.75 mm thick. Any use?
I think it's 625, may be 600 though.
--
Peter Fairbrother

Peter,
If Odie does not want it, I would be interested. Suggest you mail me at david dot dlittlewood dot co dot uk - let me know how much.
David
--
David Littlewood

David Littlewood wrote:

Feel free, David - not quite up to spec here.
Odie
--
Retrodata
www.retrodata.co.uk
David Littlewood wrote:

He doesn't advertise the sheet - you will have to contact him. He has lots of Ti, in lots of sizes, available all the time.
Ususl disclaimer
--
Peter Fairbrother

Odie Ferrous wrote:

eBay seller daz670_0 has 1mm Ti sheet. No idea of sizes or prices.
--
Peter Fairbrother

Thanks Peter.
Only 5mm bar ends on offer at the moment AFAICS. Will keep an eye on him, for reasons explained earlier, or contact him.
David
--
David Littlewood

Peter Fairbrother wrote:

Just checked, it's actually Haynes 230. So if you want to use it at 1000C or more in air ...
--
Peter Fairbrother