X3 mill source?

Hi
Does anyone know who imports the X3 benchmill into the uk?
I know
has a variant of this but does not
stock them.
A URL for any suppliers would be useful.
Regards
Wayne....
Reply to
Wayne Weedon
Regards, Tony
Reply to
Tony Jeffree
Arc Euro is out of stock until late July when the next order come in. -- Regards,
John Stevenson Nottingham, England.
John Stevenson
In message , John Stevenson writes
Thanks Tony and John.
Looks like a good little machine to retrofit, and not too expensive. (Sadly much cheaper Stateside though) .
Since getting into 3D prototyping i've been looking for a small machine to do those small jobs, to free up the Interact for the bread n butter work.
I think I want a faster spindle though. Does anyone know what the Quill diameter is on these machines? Might be able to fit an air spindle in it's place.
Wayne.....
Reply to
Wayne Weedon
Model Engineer's Workshop, about 2-3 issues back had a series on converting the X3 to CNC by Dick Stephens. I talked to him about the X3 at one point when I was thinking of buying one - he was vety helpful and knowledgeable.
Reply to
Norman Billingham