(RC ELECTRO) building lrk & cd-rom motors yourself

Hi all,
I thought you might be interested in some links about do-it-yourself
building of lrk motors and rewinding cd-rom/tapestreamer motors for slow-
and parkflyers, that is,if you don't know them already.
Build lrk/cd-rom outrunners yourself, e-mail discussion group, it has four
members with a .pl e-mail address:
compiled a lot of cd-rom threads/links, notably these:
mother of all threads (MOAT ;-)), about forty pages, many pics,
reading backwards suggested:
(Dutch and English)
More links/threads/tips/tricks (English and German) in the following
thread (poor Danes ;-), work your way from the most recent to the oldest:
soon as I have the time (winter?), I will incorporate the cd-rom links
in a new version of the FAQ. You will find the current version of the FAQ
and more links at:
you're in Holland on June 27nd 2004, visit our electric fly-in &
do-it-yourself outrunner meeting. This year we had 80 participants from
Belgium, France, Germany and of course the Netherlands. More information
pictures of this years e-fly-in:
vriendelijke groet ;-) Ron van Sommeren
near Nijmegen, the Netherlands
Anti-Spam: my address must be modified.