links for rewinding cd-rom motors

Hi all,
I compiled a lot of new cd-rom threads/links, notably these:
mother of all threads (MOAT ;-)), about forty pages, many pics,
reading backwards suggested:
links/threads in the following thread (poor Danes ;-), work your way
from the most recent to the eldest:
soon as I have the time (winter?), I will incorporate them in a new
version of the FAQ (current version available at
).
NOTE 1: cd-rom motors, although outrunners, are not lrk motors, they have
a different winding diagram.
NOTE 2: don't use the original ringmagnets, replace them with Neodymium
magnets for much better results
NOTE 3: a good and proven magnet source

Met vriendelijke groet ;-) Ron van Sommeren
near Nijmegen, the Netherlands
Reply to
Ron van Sommeren