Rewinding Motors

I've been told it's possible to rewind the motors from CD players, making them perfect for electric flight. Does anyone know how to do this?
Thanks
Yup, lotsa info at E-zone......
David

David,
You'll find seven cd-rom conversion homepages/manuals in the first message of this two page cd-rom compilation thread: http://www.rc-unionen.dk/nytforum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID68&whichpage=1 http://www.rc-unionen.dk/nytforum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID68&whichpage=2
The diy brushless e-motor group (have a look at the FAQ): http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/lrk-torquemax / It's French counterpart: http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/moteur-perso /
Kit/cd-rom sources: www.gobrushless.com (USA) www.aircraft-world.com -> products -> motors -> cd-rom and accessories www.lipoly.co.uk -> www.brushlessmotors.co.uk/
Met vriendelijke groet ;-) Ron van Sommeren near Nijmegen, the Netherlands
wrote: | | >I've been told it's possible to rewind the motors from CD players, | >making them perfect for electric flight. Does anyone know how to do this? | >Thanks | > |
This the place
http://www.gobrushless.com /

cs wrote:

www.ezonemag.com - discussions- power forum.
All there.

The latest 'Quiet & Electric Flight' magazine has an interesting article on the subject.
Colin