group order: 40mm,18slot statorlaminations

Goedendag ;-)
Ralph Okon (a.k.a. www.powerditto.de is putting together a group order for 40mm. diameter, 18pole statorlaminations (e.g. for direct drive helicopter
motors, large props). A minimum order of 5000 laminations is needed to start a production run. Minimum order per person is 50. One 0.20mm lamination (NO20 iron quality) will cost 0.5?. Flux ring and frontplates will probably also be available by then. Keep in mind, this is not a business for Ralph, he's in the business of curing people :-)
More info on ordering; www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t92627
I'll post this in several lists/forums, think it's best if we all discussed/asked in the thread above.
More French do-it-yourself motor discussions: http://forum.modelisme.com/viewforum.php?id
Vriendelijke groeten ;-) Ron van Sommeren near Nijmegen, the Netherlands
Turned parts, magnets, shafts, ball bearings will become available too. Drawing:
http://www.powerditto.de/crocodile-projekt/glocke2.jpg
More info http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t92627 http://www.powerditto.de/crocodile-projectengl.html
Deutsch http://www.rclineforum.de/forum/thread.php?threadid 112&sid=&threadview=0&hilight=&hilightuser=&page=4 http://www.powerditto.de/crocodile-project.html
Remember, this is not a commercial thing, it's a group design project from the diy motor builders at http://www.rclineforum.de/forum/board.php?boardid )