Corona treatment and recycling

Hello

Has anyone here had any experience with recycling PP film that has been corona treated? I know that corona treatment oxidizes putting oxygen and nitrogen groups on the surface. I assume that oxidation has some sort of affect recycled polymer, but how much? Can it be controlled with AO?

Thanks for any thoughts.

robre

Reply to
robre

The amount of oxidation is minimal. When I used to work for a BOPP manufacturer, we would put the coronoa treated film into the regrind without a second thought.

John

Reply to
john.spevacek

Thanks, John. I was hopeing someone would say that.

robre

Reply to
robre