Corona treatment and recycling

Hello
Has anyone here had any experience with recycling PP film that has been
corona treated? I know that corona treatment oxidizes putting oxygen
and nitrogen groups on the surface. I assume that oxidation has some
sort of affect recycled polymer, but how much? Can it be controlled
with AO?
Thanks for any thoughts.
robre
Reply to
robre
The amount of oxidation is minimal. When I used to work for a BOPP manufacturer, we would put the coronoa treated film into the regrind without a second thought.
John
Reply to
john.spevacek

Site Timeline

  • Hi, could someone explain me how acts the thermal stabilisation copper-iodide in...

    ⚗ Polymers