Degazing of glue - HELP -

Mrs, Mr,
We observe the formation of bubbles between a substate and a plastic sheet
glued. The bubble appears after many hours (over night).
What could it be? Hydrogene? H2O ? Have you ever observed such a gaz
formation?
Thank you
Roger
Reply to
Dr Roger
What type of adhesive are you using? Such bubbles can be very common, but the possible causes are endless until you know what the adhesive is.
John Aspen Research, -
"Turning Questions into Answers"
john.spevacek

Site Timeline