Degazing of glue - HELP -

Mrs, Mr,

We observe the formation of bubbles between a substate and a plastic sheet glued. The bubble appears after many hours (over night).

What could it be? Hydrogene? H2O ? Have you ever observed such a gaz formation?

Thank you

Roger

Reply to
Dr Roger

What type of adhesive are you using? Such bubbles can be very common, but the possible causes are endless until you know what the adhesive is.

John Aspen Research, -

"Turning Questions into Answers"

john.spevacek

Whats the adhesive type? chemical type / liquid? hotmelt?

Bubbles are due to various factors....

Vinay

Reply to
Vinay Pandya