Opportunity for studying in doctoral program

First of all, I would like to introduce myself. My name is Ms. Onanong Wongkalasin (a lecturer at the Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Science, Mahasarakham University (MSU)Thailand). Let me show about my personal data and also some of my works which had been successfully done and being done as well. I got my bachelor degree of Science, in Chemistry from Mahasarakham University, Mahasarakham, Thailand in 1998. Later, I continued for my master degree in Industrial Chemistry at King Mongkut's University of Technology Thonburi, Thailand, in1999 with a thesis about the "Rubber-Filler Interaction for Composites and VulcanizatesE I was awarded a scholarship from the University Development Committee(UDC), Ministry of University Affairs, Bangkok to be a lecturer at MSU. My university has a policy to support the academic staffs to get a Ph.D degree. According to this policy, I am one who have an opportunity to do a Ph.D. No matter what the answer would be, I am waiting to see your replying back, and other available comments and suggestions are welcome.Thank you so much for your kind advances.

Sincerely Yours,

Onanong Wongkalasin Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Science Mahasarakham University, Khamrieng District Kantarawichai, Mahasarakham 44150 THAILAND Tel : 6643-754-246 Fax : 6643-754-246 Email : onanong snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
onanong