oven cureable polymers

Hello,

Can anyone tell me if there is a commercially available polymer that would resemble medium hardness urethane, and cure properly for prototype purposes in air, or a normal oven? I need to produce perhaps 20, 4" X 1" X 3/16" thick prototypes in an easy to work with polymer. This can either be two part with adjustable hardness, granular but something that will melt and re set, or a variant of these.

I would appreciate any help you can give.

Thank you

Jim

Reply to
Jim Morkill

Polyester resins such as those used to repair autobodys or two part epoxies come to mind. Both are readily available to anyone. Frank

Reply to
Frank Logullo

Devcon has urethane casting compounds that cure at room temperature or slightly elevated oven conditions.

RT

Reply to
RThomp7367