pluronic

Hi, Iam working with Pluronic PE 8100. This is a block polimer and antifoaming agent. but I didn't understand what 8100's means. someone help me? thanks for helps.

Reply to
sema

I don't know about the PE series, but the basic Pluronic grid has the first digit (or two) proportionate to Mw of the hydrophobe, and the second digit represents decades of % polyoxyethylene;

Source:

BASF is nothing, if not consistent. I'd expect some similar correlation. Ummm... say, have you contacted BASF yet? They typically will disclose their systematic nomenclature.

Regards R. David Zopf Bomar Specialties Co

Reply to
David Zopf