A very nice free browser to try...

Hi Guys,
There's a very nice browser that is called Smart Bro. I think this browser is the best browser in the market. It has:
1. Very nice and clean interface. 2. Tabbed browsing. 3. History Cleaner. 4. Popup killer. 5. Form filler. 6. RSS reader. 7. Flash filter.
And best of all it's free. I think you should try it. You can download it from here http://www.smartbro.com
Best regards, Bassam

Well, its not in the supported list by PTC so I;ll stay with IE, or netscape of firefox- which incidently is free as well.
-
I use SeaMonkey now. It's the replacement to Netscape.