A very nice free browser to try...

Hi Guys,
There's a very nice browser that is called Smart Bro. I think this
browser is the best browser in the market. It has:
1. Very nice and clean interface.
2. Tabbed browsing.
3. History Cleaner.
4. Popup killer.
5. Form filler.
6. RSS reader.
7. Flash filter.
And best of all it's free. I think you should try it. You can
download it from here

Best regards,
Bassam
Reply to
Bassam
Well, its not in the supported list by PTC so I;ll stay with IE, or netscape of firefox- which incidently is free as well.
Reply to
Stu
I use SeaMonkey now. It's the replacement to Netscape.
Reply to
swizzle